COMEET is concerned about the protection of the personal data of its users. Also, we hope that as a user of our application you will be clearly and transparently informed about the processing of your personal data by the services of COMEET.
- IN WHICH PURPOSES ARE WE PROCESSING AND STORAGE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data is processed to make our solution work:
- Creation of a profile within the application,
- Feeding of artificial intelligence,
- Realization of usage statistics.
- WHAT ARE THE DATA THAT WE PROCESS AND STORE?
The personal data processed and stored by COMEET are as follows:
- Last name and first name,
- Display Name (that is to say the "nickname" possibly filled in on your connection profile),
- E-mail adress,
- URL of your profile photo (we don’t store the image but only its URL),
- Professional data: position held, former positions occupied, training, competence and any other public information entered on the connection profile of the chosen social network and to which it gives us access in accordance with its own rules of confidentiality,
- Data relating to the use of our solution: the community of affiliation chosen, the requests made, the availability of information, the activities chosen, the location of the chosen activity, the persons with whom the activity was carried out, the possible feedback on activities (rating).
You can allow the app to access your location data to see suggested locations near you. These are not sent to our servers and are not processed or stored by COMEET.
- WHO IS CONCERNED BY THE TREATMENT AND STORAGE OF ITS PERSONAL DATA?
The people involved in the processing of personal data are the users of the application, those who downloaded the application and connected to it via a social network. Our application allows to connect via three social networks: Facebook, LinkedIn and Office 365.
We do not transfer or resell your personal data to third parties.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
- right of access: this right allows you to obtain information concerning the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated (with COMEET your data are not transferred), the period of retention of data if it’s possible, the existence of the right of rectification, the right of limitation, the right to be forgotten and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. All this information is included in this document
- right to information: this right allows you to be clearly informed about the processing of your data (respected by this document)
- right of rectification: this right allows you to obtain the rectification of the personal data concerning you which would be inaccurate
- right to be forgotten: this right allows you to have your data deleted, to exercise it you just need to unsubscribe (“delete my account” in the settings)
- right to portability: this right allows you to obtain personal data about you as well as to transfer it to another controller
- right to object the data processing: you could exercise this right by refusing the collection of your data during your registration, so that you can use the application it’s necessary that we collect your data. But you can withdraw your consent afterwards by unsubscribing, which terminates the processing of your data and causes them to be deleted
- right to limit processing: this right allows you to limit the processing of your data, it can be implemented during the challenge of the accuracy of the data or when you still need your data for the exercise or defense of rights in court whereas COMEET would not need it anymore
- right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- WHAT SOURCE DO WE USE TO COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The source of the personal data we process and store is the social network you have chosen to connect to the application. By logging in via your profile on this social network, you expressly authorize us to access your personal data available on this profile, within the limits of the privacy policies of each social network.
- WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Other users of the application from the same community as you only when a "comeet" is made, in order to be able to communicate and organize the chosen activity. COMEET doesn’t allow access to the profile of other users by search in the application.
Otherwise, only the internal services of COMEET have access to your personal data:
- The technical administrators in charge of the artificial intelligence,
- The sales department in charge of the customer follow-up and establishing the usage statistics of the application.
No one other than the authorized persons within our teams has access to your personal data and you must have a particular login to access the COMEET database.
- HOW LONG ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA STORED?
Personal data are stored according to the purpose observed:
- Personal data collected via social networks and used to create a connection profile in the application are stored until they are obsolete and, that is to say, as long as you have a COMEET account,
- The other personal data generated by the user within the COMEET application, used to feed the artificial intelligence and to carry out the statistics, are stored for an indefinite duration and are anonymous when the user unsubscribes (“delete my account” in the settings)
- WHERE AND HOW ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA STORED?
The personal data are stored on the servers of our subcontractor which is MICROSOFT via its AZURE offer whose servers are physically located in Northern Europe. They meet a strict privacy and security policy corresponding to the highest standards available (ISO / EIC, CSA / CCM, ITAR, CJIS, HIPAA, IRS1075, ...) and they do not communicate the exact location of their servers. Azure makes very regularly backups for data retention. The contacts of our host are the following ones:
Microsoft Ireland Operations Limited
Atrium Block B, Carmenhall Road
Sandyford Industrial Estate, Dublin 18, Ireland
- ABOUT ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE:
The application makes automated individual decisions but these decisions don’t produce legal effects on the users. Artificial Intelligence only creates groups based on criteria defined by users, seeking to maximize the number of users participating in the activities.